• Burch Ralph
• Copley John Singleton
• Achenbach Andreas
• Abrishami Hessam
• More Artist…… • Animals
• Still Life
• More Subjects……
For the small order/ the samples /retail, We ask for full payment with confirmation before we start the production..
For the medium order/larger order/ wholesale,You can Pay 60% of total sum as earnest money. When your order finished, we will take photos for your confirmation .If you are satisfied with them, please pay the rest 40% before shipment. (Since you need to pay twice)
We hope we can build long-term and stable relationship with our customers. So, besides the excellent service to meet the needs of customers, we will make compromises in ways of payment to show our attitude and sincerity of cooperation. Especially for our regular customer, we will provide more preferential offers, based on their credits, to show our heartfelt thanks to their long-term supports.
It is very safe to buy oil paintings in our art gallery. We accept many online payments. You can pay by credit card,
PayPal, Western union, Money bookers, T/T, C/C and so on. All credit card payments are processed through a secure and independent credit card processor CCNow. CCNow uses SSL encryption. All payments are processed real-time. This means that we never see your credit card details, neither is this information retained by CCNow. When you make your payment we only receive the information required for us to complete your order and ship your painting to you.
(1)Western Union Money Transfer
Recommended. This is the fastest and most convenient way of fund transfer. The transferred fund will arrive within 5—30 minutes. If the fund of your one-time transfer is more than US$1,000, we will pay half of the transfer fee for you.
(2)T/T (Telegraphic Transfer)
Recommended. Funds will arrive within 2—7 days. The bank will charge US$15 from both sides. If the fund of your one-time transfer is more than US$1,000, we will pay the transfer fee for you.
Recommended. Pay conveniently and quickly when you shop online. Shop securely without revealing your credit card or bank account information. Help keep payments secure with our fraud detection and prevention.
(4)C/C (Credit Card)
If transferred from your bank account, funds will arrive after 2—7 days. The financial institution will charge the receiver a fee equivalent to certain percentage of total fund. You may also spend few minutes to transfer funds from website www.westernnnien.com or www.paypal.com . The bank will charge US$15 or more from both sides.
(5)L/C (Letter of Credit)
We can accept only for bulk orders. We have to go through complicate formalities, and the transfer takes 1—2 months.
Not recommended. The transfer will take 35—60 days. So, we prefer the other options. But if the other options are inconvenient for you, we can manage. The bank will charge our side only.
Attention: Please double-check our bank account # and our other information when you fill out the payment paperwork. Thank you!